Before you output your production, you may want to create a new quality profile, edit an existing one, or select a different existing profile and other options from one of the available drop-downs in the production options section.
- Fast video rendering technology: SVRT and Hardware video encoder are options that can reduce production time (available for creating an HDD camcorder file only). The Hardware video encoder option is only enabled if you are using a NVIDIA graphics card that supports CUDA technology or an ATI graphics card that supports Stream technology, and it is enabled in the GPU acceleration section on the Editing Preferences tab.
- Dolby Digital 5.1: select this preference if you want to include Dolby Digital 5.1 audio in your produced video file (available for creating an HDD camcorder file only).
- Enable preview during production: select this option to preview your movie during production. Selecting this option will increase the time required to produce your file.
- Delete the file after the write back is complete: select this option to have CyberLink PowerDirector delete the produced video file after it has written it back to your DV or HDV camcorder.
- x.v.Color: x.v.Color is a new color system that can display a wider color range than usual (available for creating an HDD camcorder file only). CyberLink PowerDirector can generate an x.v.Color-compliant stream, which is backward compatible with RGB displays, while offering the opportunity to achieve better visual quality if your playback environment is x.v.Color ready).
- Shut down after production: select this option for if you want to shut down your computer automatically after CyberLink PowerDirector finishes producing your video.