You can download your own photos directly from your account on Flickr into CyberLink PowerDirector. You can also search for and browse other users’ photos from within CyberLink PowerDirector, and then import them into your Media Library for use in a project.
- Click on and then select Import from Flickr.
- Select from the drop down whether to search for photos from:
- My Photos on Flickr: this option displays thumbnails of all the photos you have uploaded to your Flickr account.
- My Contacts’ Photos: this option displays thumbnails of all the photos your Flick contacts have uploaded to Flickr.
- Search for Photos on Flickr: select this option to perform a search for photos on Flickr.
- Select all of the photos that you want to import into your Media Library and then click on the Download button.