This section outlines the latest features within the CyberLink PowerDirector program.
- Use the explorer view to better manage your media library.
- Preview your video at full screen or on a secondary display device, such as a monitor or a DV camcorder.
- Use the range selector to select segments of media on the timeline to copy or remove it from your creation.
- Use grid lines and the boundary, which you can snap to as a reference point, to assist in the precise placement of PiP media and titles.
- Expand the CyberLink PowerDirector workspace to fit your needs and personal preference
- Zoom in/out on preview window
- Useful tool that lets you zoom in or out on the preview window when using PiP media in your video.
- Enhanced Slideshow Designer
- Customize cell, 3D, highlight and motion slideshows using the Slideshow Designer.
- Use Power Tools on your video to crop, rotate, play it in reverse or change the speed.
- Fix and enhance your media
- Stabilize, adjust the lighting in, or enhance your videos.
- Apply video or audio denoise to your video files.
- Adjust the brightness, remove red-eye or apply focus to photos.
- Use the Particle Designer to create cool PiP effects, such as falling snow.
- Add additional PiP tracks to the timeline, allowing you to have up to nine PiP tracks on a video at the same time.
- Add additional music tracks to the timeline, allowing you to have up to three separate music tracks in a video at the same time.
- Preview your video production at full screen in the Media Viewer.
- Preview your video production on a separate display device or camcorder when you enable dual displays.
- All new, easy to use Produce window, that makes outputting your video a breeze.
- Uploaded your video productions directly to your Facebook page.
- Share your project’s timeline info on DirectorZone to show others how you created your video production.
- All new, redesigned user interface.
- Add multiple video titles to a created disc.
- Ability to preview the entire disc structure.
- Multi-layered menus and a more easy-to-use and powerful menu designer.
Green features and space saving
- CyberLink PowerDirector can automatically shut down your computer after producing your video or burning it to disc, to save energy.
- Manually delete temp files
- Ability to manually delete temp files to quickly free up disk space on your computer.
- Full UI integration of DirectorZone
- Browse, view and search for PiP objects, title templates, particle objects and disc menus on DirectorZone, from within the CyberLink PowerDirector user interface.
- CyberLink PowerDirector is optimized with the latest technology to provide performance gains during the rendering of HD video content when producing videos or burning them to discs.