The Voice-Over Recording Room contains controls for recording a narration from a microphone while watching a preview of your video production. When you capture your narration, the audio track is automatically synchronized with the video portion.
A – Recording Volume Control, B – Recording Preferences Buttons, C- Record/Stop Button, D- Fade-In/Out Buttons
- select Device to select your audio device and input.
- select Profile to set up the audio quality.
- select Preferences to set a recording time limit or 3 second delay before recording begins to ensure you are ready to record. You can also set auto fade ins and outs.
- select whether to set a fade-in or fade-out effect on the voice-over:
- click to add a fade-in effect or to add a fade-out effect.